Legal notice

Online Dispute Resolution

The European Union has set up a website to help consumers to lodge complaints about any dispute in which they are involved. In this context, Asante provides all the information so that you can exercise your right to complain to an official entity, third and impartial to the process , ("dispute resolution entity") that will help you resolve the dispute in question.

Therefore, if you are dissatisfied with the purchase of a good or service on our website, or with the solution we have provided to resolve the situation, you may access this official website:- and submit your dispute.

What is alternative dispute resolution?

Alternative Dispute Resolution is the possibility that all consumers have at their disposal to resort to official entities that help them to resolve, or orientate them in the resolution of a conflict, before opening litigation processes in the Courts.

In general, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to intervene as an intermediary between him and the trader who is the subject of his complaint. The intermediary may suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties or bring the parties together to find a solution.

You may know alternative dispute resolution by another name: 'mediation', 'conciliation', 'arbitration' or 'consumer complaints commission'.

Alternative dispute resolution is usually less expensive, less formal and quicker than going to court.

Asante also provides some websites of some of these bodies that may help you to present your arguments:

Suggestions of Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities

CNIACC - National Centre for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts

Lisbon Centre for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts

You can also use the Online Complaints Book:
The Complaints Book in electronic format is a measure of the "SIMPLEX + 2016" programme and involves the Directorate-General for Consumer Affairs and the regulatory bodies of the various sectors of activity.

To submit a complaint click on the following link: